Winter weather in spring – what’s your concrete like?
- Caused by persistent easterly winds from frozen continental Europe which have chilled North Sea to 4C or 5C
- Average temperature is currently around 3C – normally should be nearer 6C
- Coldest March on record was in 1962 with a mean temperature of 1.9C, which will not be beaten this year
- Could be colder than the more recent cold March of 1987 with a mean temperature of 3.3C
- Forecasters say the cold could hang on until the bitter end of March
Remember damaged surfaces left untreated will only deteriorate but with anti slip surfacing you can extend the life of your driveway, path or patio
Whether your surface is concrete or tarmac, whether it is a path or a patio we can give you advice.
Concrete is a composite consisting of the following main constituents: cement, aggregates, water, and admixtures. It is a material that can be cast into different shapes, is durable, is the most attractive construction material in terms of compressive strength (construction material with highest strength per unit cost), and its increasing use is fundamental for sustainable construction.
To arrange for a free no obligation quote for your driveway path or patio or just to have a chat call 01623 623986. We are Simon or Faith please feel free to ask any questions
Contact us for a Resin Drive installation near you Nottinghamshire, Derbyshire or Lincolnshire , Alfreton Bakersfield Basford, Bingham, Burbridge, Carlton, Clifton, Coventry, Dronfield, Gamston Village, Keyworth,Lichfield, New Ollerton, Northants,Pilsley, Retford, Selston, Shirland, Stanton Hill, Welton, Wingerworth, Mansfield