Drive-Cote Ltd Coronavirus update

March 29th, 2020

Due to the Coronavirus and the resultant potential risks to employees, clients, suppliers and the general public Drive-Cote Ltd have decided that in line with  Government guidelines it is in everyone’s best interest to close Drive-Cote Ltd until further notice. 

We do  hope to reopen when it is safe and prudent to do so.

Accordingly we will continue to monitor the ongoing situation.

We would like to take this opportunity to send every good wish to all.  Please keep safe.


Simon Faith

and the Team at Drive-Cote Ltd

Drive-Cote Ltd Resin Stone